Monday 3 November 2014

Autumn/fall nails!

Hey Guys,
Sorry I didn't post last week I was busy studying for an exam :(
Anyway this week I'm going to talk about Autumn/fall nail polish because I love painting my nails with cool designs and I have recently been wearing these colours!

In Autumn I usually go for quite dark and neutral colours here are some examples.


These colours are really cute for special occasions such as parties and whenever you just want to make your nails a bit more interesting.
The purple nails are perfect for a purple or blue themed outfit as they give a really nice galaxy like effect and looks really elegant.
The black ones are really simple so adding a bit of sparkle makes them perfect for any occasion.
The purple and white nails are cute and so easy to do the one nail with the chevron design makes it more interesting and looks a lot harder to do than it actually is, all you need to do is paint the base purple and then apply tape once dry in a chevron design, once painted peel off the tape and you'll have perfectly painted nails.


These are the more pale colours of my autumn faves, the nude one is quite discrete but looks perfect and quite professional if you are going for that type of style, the grey ones also look quite professional and are perfect for going out or wearing everyday if you wanted to change them into an evening look without removing the nail polish, which will damage your nails, you can add some glitter or add a pattern like the above styles.

I hope you enjoyed reading my post comment below your favourite colours for autumn!
Thanks for Reading
Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment