Monday 10 November 2014

sweater weather tag

Hey Guys,
I'm going to do the sweater weather tag, this is quite an old tag but i figured I would do it anyway:)

1. Favorite candle scent? 

I really like fruity candles all year round however a specific Autumn scent would probably be a sandalwood candle.


2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?

I really despise hot drinks, I know weird right! The sensation of them makes me feel sick which is a pain in the butt for the colder seasons. If I had to choose, flavour wise it would be coffee.


3. What's the best fall memory you have?

I remember going to my Nan's house and diving in the huge leaf piles she had made for us!


4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 

Dark Lips because I think they look really autumnal, especially the berry tones.

5. Best fragrance for fall?

I don't really have a specific fragrance for autumn, but my favourite scent at the moment is Love spell from Victoria secret.


6. Favorite Thanksgiving food? 

In England we don't seem to celebrate thanksgiving, I wish we did though!

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?

Its very rainy and cold but I love that type of weather.

8. Most worn sweater? 

Probably one from next (its cream with jewels on the collar)


9. Must-have nail polish this fall? 

My last blog post was about autumn nails so if you want you can check that out.


10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

Probably jumping in leaf piles!


11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

Skinny jeans, especially topshop joni ones!


12. Combat boots or Uggs? 

style wise, combat boots but for comfort definitely uggs.


13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? 

No I don't think it is but its not that much of a hype here.


14. Favorite fall TV show? 

Keeping up with the Kardashians is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine :)



15. What songs really gets you into the fall spirit?

coincidentally the sweater weather song by the neighbourhood.


Thanks for reading feel free to answer the questions!
Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment