Monday 20 October 2014

Small Forever 21 haul!

Hey guys,
As most of you probably know I am obsessed with forever 21, so I thought I would show you my latest purchase!

The first item I bought was this chunky knit beanie for £5. A beanie is a key accessory in autumn and winter as it keeps you warm and looks really nice. It goes with any outfit and achieves a nice casual look.



Next I bought some black skinny jeans for £7, I bought these because they go with everything and many look books that I am planning, feature black jeans and they are great for this season.



Next I bought this plaid top with three quarter length sleeves for £15. I think this top is really cute and would look great with the black jeans I just spoke about. Once again I was looking for some casual outfits for going the cinema and going shopping because I have enough formal clothes!


Then I bought this decorative headband for £2.50 which is an amazing price! It is a Gold chain with a white leather type material treaded through. I thought this would look gorgeous on a daily basis to keep the hair out of my face, and I could also incorporate it into an up do.




Then I bought this jumper in two colours because I have no jumpers at the the moment (WHAT!) They were £7.50 each which is a reasonable price for a jumper. I like these because I usually go for the lightweight jumpers rather than the thick ones because the thick jumpers really don't suit me haha. As will wear these with my black jeans and I will probably roll up the sleeves to make it look more casual again, and a cute statement necklace would pull the whole look together.




Thanks for reading, I'm sorry about the quality of the pictures but I had to get them off the website and they where very small.

Comment below if you have any cute outfit ideas incorporating the items I bought.
Thanks
Grace x





No comments:

Post a Comment