Wednesday 15 October 2014

Birchbox October 2014 review

Hey Guys 
This is my second instalment of birchbox, a monthly beauty subscription box!
This month was a breast cancer awareness theme and came with a cute little pink zip up bag perfect for you to put any essentials in and throw in your hand bag.

This is a pen which when you put the lid on it looks like a lipstick, it is really quirky and a fun twist on a necessary product.


This mask is amazing and I am defiantly going to purchase the full size product as it is very clarifying  but it doesn't dry out your skin, I really have nothing bad to say about this mask.

This is a very nice hair product, you apply it to towel dried hair and it really helps smooth any fly-aways. Another great thing is that I received a good size sample product and I love the packaging!

This is genuinely the nicest smelling lip balm I have ever had, I usually go for the fruity smells but this has quite a chocolaty and vanilla smell and it moisturises very well and leaves a subtle tint to your lips. 

I have only used this once so I don't have much of an opinion but I applied this after waxing my legs and my legs where a lot less irritated than usual so it worked great for just one use.

I also received a nail polish from the company Lollipops in a typical 'London bus' red colour it had a brat formula and only needed two coats as it went on quite opaque, however I can't find a picture of it anywhere and my camera is broken :(

Thanks for reading! I am going to start posting on a Monday instead of a Tuesday because I currently have netball training and I volunteer a children's activity group.

Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment