Tuesday 16 September 2014

September Birchbox 2014!

Hey Guys,
I recently decided to purchase birchbox which is a monthly subscription service providing luxury beauty samples. Here is what I got in mine.

The theme of this box is happy days, I love the design of the box from the colour to the cute little pictures on the front of the box.
All of the products come in a little fabric bag which is great as you can store the products in there, or anything for that matter.
The first product I received was a bag of urban fruit which is dried fruit, I received the pineapple one. It is really great for a quick snack and is a good replacement for a bag of crisps if you are wanting to be a bit healthier, it also tastes great too.
Next I received a sample size of the agave hair oil although it was amazing and made my hair really soft I feel they could have given us a larger sample as I only got two uses out of it  but I do have very thick hair so I do have to use more than most people.
Next I got a lip gloss from model co in the shade Morocco this lip gloss is very pigmented and very long-lasting and has an amazing moisturising formula and I would highly recommend this product and I would probably purchase the full size if I didn't have a trillion lip products already!
This is amazing, the egg shaped sponge ensures a smooth finish to your foundation and looks very natural. Along with the sponge you also receive a bar of soap specially for cleaning the beauty blender. At a retail price of £26 you can't really go wrong.
 When I saw that birchbox had included a product from benefit I was extremely surprised because of the cost of their products, this is a really refreshing eye cream and it did manage to fade the dark circles under my eyes from late night you-tubing! 
The final product was a face and body scrub. I have only used it on my face so far but I was a bit reluctant to use this because I have sensitive skin and face scrubs tend to make my skin really dry but this scrub was amazing, it didn't aggravate my skin at all in fact my skin was really soft after using it.


At only £10 a month birchbox is a perfect little treat if you like trying new high end products and you easily get your moneys worth.

I hope you enjoyed reading and I can't wait to see what I get next Month!
Grace x

2 comments:

  1. Not a bad box at all! I'm so glad you got the beautyblender! It's still on my wishlist :)

    Bf Gf Does Blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks yeah it was quite a good box and I would buy the beautyblender if I where you it is defiantly worth the money x

      Delete