Tuesday 9 September 2014

Autumn fashion

Hey Guys,
This is going to be my personal favourites for autumn/fall, hope you enjoy!

My favourite type of shoes for autumn are combat boots, to be honest I even wear these in summer sometimes because I love them that much!
My all time favourite are Steve madden boots but for £100 they are a bit of an investment, however you can get ones that look exactly the same from forever21 for around £25 which is a bargain if you ask me!

This is a great piece if you live in a colder country but still want to look stylish, this looks perfect with some gold accessories and a pair of leggings.

I love these black ripped jeans because they are so versatile and go with anything you want, if you live in a hot country then you can wear shorts of the same style.

Although this is a summery outfit if you live in a hot country you may still be able to wear this but if not you could wear jeans with this. My favourite part of this outfit is the slouchy cardigan as it pulls the outfit together and makes it more autumn appropriate.
I love this outfit as a whole from the hat to the dress to the socks. I thing the dress is perfect for this look and the the knee high socks are great for those chilly autumn days, I think the hat adds more of a formal twist to the look and is perfect for covering up any bad hair days!


Thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed feel free to comment your opinions and any suggestions as they are all really appreciated,
Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment